1. In case of cancellation by Feel The Phu Quoc:
If Feel The Phu Quoc is unable to carry out the tour, Feel The Phu Quoc must inform the customer immediately and refund the full amount that the customer has paid within 3 days from the time of notification of the tour cancellation in cash or by bank transfer.
2. In case of cancellation by the custome
- In case of cancellation right after registering up to 10 days before departure date, customers will incur a 30% penalty on the tour ticket price.
- In case of cancellation within 5-10 days before departure date, customers will incur a 50% fee on the tour ticket price.
- In case of cancellation within 3-5 days before departure date, customers will incur a 75% fee on the tour ticket price.
- Customers who cancel the tour within 0-3 days before departure date will be charged a 100% fee on the tour ticket price.
- In case the tour is canceled due to force majeure events such as natural disasters, epidemics, postponement, or cancellation of public transportation, Feel The Phú Quốc will not be responsible for any additional compensation beyond the refund of the tour fee.
- The above is the maximum cancellation penalty, and the cost may be reduced depending on the conditions of each service provider for Feel The Phú Quốc.
- The cancellation period is counted on working days, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
If the tour program is canceled or changed by either party due to a force majeure event (fire, weather, accident, natural disaster, war, cancellation or delay of public transport…), then both parties shall not be liable to reimburse any losses incurred and shall not assume any legal liability. However, each party is responsible for making the best effort to assist the affected party to minimize the losses caused by the force majeure event.
Feel The Phu Quoc